lørdag den 18. februar 2012

Urfuglen




“And I walked and disappeared… and I thought the bird should go …[…]… and disappear.
I walked a 20-30 meters again… then… I saw the bird sit in front… long in front… 20 meters in front of me… and then I stop… and then the bird begins to speak… and, and, and… and then I answer. And then the bird came… came closer… and then it sat there… and speaks. The bird… the bird asks me, “Are you… are you mean?… Are you angry with me, because I was better in playing than you?”. Cause the bird was better. I could never reach that …[…]…notes. I said to it, “Thank you, and I… I have nothing to forgive you for… only you were better… so it is nothing… you must not believe… I just want to say my thanks to you, and wish you all luck and prosperity in all future.
I am… I hold… I am… I hold nothing bad against you. Thank you.”.
We parted. But what a bird. I can never figure out… I have walked…I have never heard same tone anywhere…”

- Lars Theodor Jonsson